Friday, March 30, 2012

Carrot Top..Tix4Tonite Price?

If you have recently purchased Carrot Top tickets at the half price booth, I would to know how much of a discount they offered.





I know the discount changes all the time but I am curious as we might take someone to the show in July.





I love discounts. :-%26gt;





TIA



Carrot Top..Tix4Tonite Price?


One of my employees purchased tickets for his show using this booth however it was not half off. Remembering the conversation it was about 30-35% off the listed price.



I%26#39;ve seen the show - it%26#39;s a small venue so if you%26#39;re last row it%26#39;s still a good seat and FWIW it was a very very funny show.



Carrot Top..Tix4Tonite Price?


We went week before last %26amp; bought tix at Tix4Tonite for $39.00. Absolutely loved the show!





Go to www.lasvegas-nv.com %26amp; click on coupons. There is one for Tix for $1.00 off tickets %26amp; VIP line pass. I went to the location at the Fashion Show Mall. Right on Las Vegas Bl. there is valet parking at Neiman Marcus %26amp; Tix is just around the corner. The valet let me park there.





The line had about 50 people in it but with my VIP pass I was able to walk right up. The girl there suggested we go over to Luxor as the sooner you trade in your tickets for seats you%26#39;ll get better seating.





Well, we didn%26#39;t %26amp; went at 730 that night %26amp; got last row. However when we got up to the maitre %26#39;d he said we had to climb stairs to get to last row. I am unable to do stairs %26amp; he was very nice %26amp; sat us in the 4th row center.





Hope this helps.




Thanks to both of you for the replies. We have seen Carrot Top in the past but we had comps. We liked the show very much too. Funny, I thought it would be lame and childish. It was a scream!





Thanks for the tips about exchanging early.

No comments:

Post a Comment