Sunday, April 15, 2012

Airport check-in for MGM

Is it worth the effort to check in at the airport for MGM. I have stay there a couple of times and never have had to wait in long lines. If I checked in at the airport, I could not ask about upgrades and such, but it would save some time while I waited on my luggage. Any opinions about this? Will be there in July early on a Saturday morning.



Airport check-in for MGM


I%26#39;ve received upgrades at the airport. You check the length of the line at the airport. If it%26#39;s short you go there. Especially if there are two of you. The other waits for the luggage. Have the person who booked the room, check in.



Usually I%26#39;m checked in by the time the luggage arrives.



Airport check-in for MGM


Absoluteky worth it. Its no different than checking in at the hotel. Ive asked for upgrades in the past without problems. Usually I go check in right when we get there, and let my wife go keep an eye on the luggage until Im done and can go pull it off.




Lowrance - I made the reservation with my credit card, but put the reservation in my husband%26#39;s name so can I still do what you said.....one wait for luggage and the other check in?





Liz




I am staying my first night next week (sat) at MGM as I am going to the George Michael concert there. I%26#39;ve been trying unsuccessfuly to locate the MGM airport check in - I suspect arriving with Virgin Atlantic to the international terminal means airport check in is not possible or advisable?




You will arrive at Terminal 2 at LAS and according to the MGM website the check in facility is located in the south baggage claim near the C and D gates exit.





mgmgrand.com/amenities/airport-check-in-serv…





The airport website also has the info on it:-





http://www.mccarran.com/ticketing.asp





I have never used it but fully intend to this year when we go.Hope this helps




I think its a great service. Use it for sure if the lines arent huge.



Annekr, you will be able to use this desk. Just look around when you reach the luggage carousels and you cant miss it.




I think the MGM check in is in terminal 1 whereas we arrive at terminal 2. Given that you still have to travel with bags reckon I%26#39;ll head to hotel.





Thanks anyway




Yes, if you%26#39;re arriving at Terminal 2, it doesn%26#39;t make sense to shuttle or taxi to terminal one to use the airport checkin. Just go straight to the MGM.

No comments:

Post a Comment