Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm back... too tired to write a TR just yet but soon

Hello everyone! I%26#39;m back...very very tired. I don%26#39;t know if it was the trip back that got me or all the booze I drank in Vegas or a combination of both...





I will say that I had a blast and deposited a little of money for all the Mega people to collect when you go next week.



I'm back... too tired to write a TR just yet but soon


Hey mitzyd...welcome back and looking forward to reading about your trip!!!!



I'm back... too tired to write a TR just yet but soon


Welcome back. I hope you get your TR posted before we%26#39;re all are headed for the MEGA. (I had to rub that in)




Mitzyd, I am so glad to hear you had a blast. AND I would be happy to find your money. hehe



Benny




Glad you made it home in one piece! Can%26#39;t wait for your report...also instructions on where to recover your donations! hee hee



L.




Dear mitzyd, I%26#39;m glad you had a great time and will let us know about it soon. Pls send instructions to your lost money and I will find it for you. Is it okay if I re-use it?



Signed,



2b




Looking forward to your TR...glad you had a blast. Where and how much of your dough will we find? Hope you get your much needed rest.




Oh My!!! Look what mitzyd started...another Mega event!!! The scavenger hunt to find Mitzy%26#39;s money!!! Clues to follow....




Great Trip Report. Thanks for taking the time to post.




In fact, I would like to hear a round of applause for this incredible Trip Report.




Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone!!





Art, however, you can kiss my grits!!





lmao





The great MitzyD scavenger hunt! Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment