Friday, March 30, 2012

Treasure Island reservation website error??

While searching for a hotel for the 4th of july weekend, I got these incredibly low price results from Treasure Island website.





Itinerary



Arriving: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3 Guests



Departing: Mon Jul 07, 2008



1 Tower Deluxe Room 4 night(s): $356.00



Taxes: $32.04



Total: $388.04



Deposit Due: $97.01





What%26#39;s strange is that when i search 3 nights (Jul 03 to Jul 06), I get more expensive total of $519. Do you think there%26#39;s some sort of an error on their website and I could be charged more later when they find it out? Should I just go ahead and book it?



Treasure Island reservation website error??


I did the same search and got the same results. If you are going for four nights I would book it. If you are only planning three nights, I would call the hotel and ask them what is up.





Mr. K



Treasure Island reservation website error??


mr clutch..also check www.smartervegas.com





there is listed all of the promos and discount for all the major hotels in Vegas. The site may explain if they are having a special or something that is being automatically applied. Smartervegas also has direct links to the promos, so you don%26#39;t need to remember codes or anything....





check it out for all the discounts for the shows, 3 of the Cirque shows are on sale this summer.




Heck I would book it even if you are only going for three nights! Then just leave without checking out!




mgg has the right idea. Book it for 4 nights then leave.




mgg is a genius. The answer is obvious.




I%26#39;ve found deals like this throug Harrah%26#39;s too. I just kept putting in different dates. The deals didn%26#39;t always make sense to me but the better deal worked in our schedule.





Maybe they offer that in hopes that you will gamble, see a show, eat at the restaurants, etc on your extra day there.

No comments:

Post a Comment