Friday, March 30, 2012

Help to Choose: MGM or Excalibur

I got two great deals that I booked, and don%26#39;t know which one to keep. I would love your suggestions.

1. Excalibur - $26/night -older rooms (would try the $20 upgrade trick)

2. MGM -$59/night w/ $25 credit and 2 free drinks at West Wing Lounge

I have heard good reviews on both, and they are both in the same area. Just need a little push in the right direction.

Thanks

Help to Choose: MGM or Excalibur

MGM without a doubt. It is just a bigger, better hotel all around. Better pool area too.

Enjoy

Help to Choose: MGM or Excalibur

if you are travelling with kids then excalibur is the best choice ,if in an adults only party the MGM is alot more sophisticated and a good choice when up against any of the hotels on the strip,the only slight problem is neither is central but riding the bus is easy


Hands up for MGM, it is a great hotel with a good scene.


MGM - MGM - MGM

I%26#39;d rather have a view of Excal than stay there. We were just at MGM last week and had an amazing vacation!

Good luck!

Sheila


I would opt for the MGM. $59/night is a very good price for the quality. I%26#39;ve stayed at both and there is no comparison. MGM is much nicer. I stayed at the Excalibur just because on that particular trip I was doing a Renaissance theme and thought it would be fun to stay at the Excalibur and go to the Mediveal Dinner show on my way to Arizona for the Ren Faire there. The rooms at the Excalibur were very old. MGM is by far much better and I would stay there any day over Excalibur. Look at photos of both on Trip Advisor if you can.

Have a safe and blessed vacation:) Hope this helped.

/scarlett329


Wow..5 out of 5 for MGM. I was thinking along that line, but the $26 was such a cheap price It%26#39;s hard to pass up.

It will just be adults on this trip (my hubbies 39th bday) so I would prefer a little more classy place.

I think I%26#39;ll take your advise. Thanks!


I%26#39;d pay the extra and stay at MGM. Especially since you don%26#39;t have kids . I went a few years back and had my kids with my stayed at Excalibur that was fine for being with them, this year no kids and staying downtown!!


Definitely MGM.


MGM wins this round.


$59/night at MGM is a great deal . . . especially with the extras.

I%26#39;m about as frugal as they come . . . but here%26#39;s another vote for MGM . . . all the way!!!

  • makeup
  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment