Friday, March 30, 2012

Griffs Safe Return.

Can i ask everyone who reads the ';Laughlin Forum'; to Pray for the Safe return of Griff from his forthcoming sugery.



Best Wishes, from England Sir.



Griffs Safe Return.


Vintageben........You are very kind. I appreciate your thoughts. Every little bit helps!



Griffs Safe Return.


I agree, get well Grif, best wishes and God bless




get well soon griff




Again, I thank all of you for your kind wishes. I go up tomorrow for blood work. The surgery has finally been finalized at Sunrise at 7:30 am on Thursday.




Will be thinking of you on Thursday. Hurry back!!




Grif, prayers and best wishes from Washington State on your surgery Thursday!!




More good luck from over here in England. Hope all goes well. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.




Thanks kebabs! I shall return.




My prayers and best wishes Griff




Speedy recovery to you Grif! I don%26#39;t contribute on here much, but read the boards and have been following your Laughlin posts.



Becky in Sunny AZ


  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment