Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4 more sleeps till Vegas ... I'm sad!

I%26#39;ve got four more sleeps till Vegas! Yeah! Then four nights in Vegas! Yeah! Then what? I%26#39;ve been planning this trip for three months ... what will I do when I get back? I%26#39;ll start looking for seats sales for the next trip, but I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ll be able to afford another trip till at least late fall, and that makes me very sad! Can anyone out there relate?



4 more sleeps till Vegas ... I'm sad!


Im sad when i have to leave for the airport....but certainly look forward to the next opportunity. :)



4 more sleeps till Vegas ... I'm sad!


well I have just been back for a week from a 5 nights stay in Vegas and there is a high possibility that I will be relocated to Asia Pacific in the coming weeks so I have no idea when my next trip to Vegas is going to be cos the flight alone will be something like 20 hrs (nevermind the cost!). I am sad...




I go a few times a year...for a couple of nights..and by Sunday I am ready to go home...and then plan my next trip...Slotto




I can relate Goat! I myself have 8 more sleeps and I am already thinking about the end of the trip. Great now I%26#39;m depressed : (




Now I feel bad for making Smirk feel bad. Damn you Vegas!!!!




I can relate, too! I%26#39;ve always been able to go when the mood hit, well sort of anyway. Now that I live across the Atlantic that can%26#39;t happen any longer, it is something that can%26#39;t happen but once or twice a year so yeah, it is very sad!




how about living in the present. your going to vegas in a few days! yahoo.




';What will I do when I get back?';



...lick your wounds and figure out what you%26#39;re going to do about all the money you lost in Vegas.




I agree don%26#39;t make yourself sad. You should be giddy with anticipation. And who knows you could win big and just retire in Vegas.





Have a blast and relax and enjoy.





If all of us megaites were depressed thinking about our trip being over there would not be enough prozac prescriptions.




I too felt the same way when I went in May, I had planned it for 4 months, I want to go back but can%26#39;t afford it right now, I would love to stay for 2 weeks but that would be outrageous, I need to find me a rich man or hit the lottery!!!!





Enjoy the moment... enjoy your time being spent there!!! all good things do come to an end. unfortunately





have fun on your trip

No comments:

Post a Comment