Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cirque discounts available now

Below is part of an email I received today from Cirque about the discounting of tickets for certain shows this summer. We had actually already purchased tickets to Mystere for the first week of June directly through the TI box office. I called them and they basically cancelled our tickets and then resold them to me immediately for 35% off on level 1 seats. This came to about a $100 savings on three seats.

This summer, Cirque du Soleil celebrates a milestone: our 25 millionth visitor will pass through the doors of one of our five Las Vegas shows! For a limited period, we are happy to celebrate summer by offering up to 35% off selected performances for Mystère, Kà and Zumanity.

We have also put together two special dinner and show packages for LOVE and ';O';. Experience the finest in dining options at The Mirage and Bellagio hotels, and our unprecented style of entertainment! For more information, call us at 866-241-2833.

These offers are valid for performances from June 1 through September 30, 2008 for all US and Canada residents.

Cirque discounts available now

Does it say if the discount is only on Level 1 seats, or all seats. I can%26#39;t call them right now, so thought I%26#39;d ask you...

Cirque discounts available now

That was really nice of TI to be so accomodating!! We are seeing Mystere Sunday night this weekend - too bad it%26#39;s not June 1!

Isn%26#39;t that amazing -- 25 million...... Wonder if that guest gets a prize of some sort?

Thanks for sharing the info as I am sure some summer folks will appreciate the savings!


I just got off the phone with them and they are telling me you need to be a Cirque Cub Member, AAA Member or AMEX card holder to get the -35% discounts :(


Mydusty, you can just go to Cirque%26#39;s website and sign up to be a member and then you will receive all the email with discounts and emails if they have a traveling show coming to your area.


I am a Cirque Club member but didn%26#39;t get the e-mail with the code so they won%26#39;t give me the discount. Can someone post the code, please.


I just got the email as well, but there isn%26#39;t a code listed. Just the phone number to call. If you%26#39;re already a member, just tell them that when you call. If they don%26#39;t have you listed as a member, I%26#39;d try signing up again online.


Thanks for sharing Deb. A popular question on this forum, asking about discounts for CDS.


After speaking to 2 reps and a Supervisor I was able to get the discounts. (Cancelled the olds seats and got better ones for a couple $$ more) Thanks.


I didn%26#39;t see a code in the email either. I just clicked the link and it took me to the TI website. I ended up calling them to get the adjustment.

I went to the Cirque website maybe a year ago and signed up for their free club to get email updates and so forth. That%26#39;s how I came to get the email.

Its says the discounts are up to 35% off. I don%26#39;t know if the amount of discount depends on the show, the seats, etc. or just how exactly the work this out. I was extremely pleased with the way TI handled my request for the discount.


I%26#39;m surprised you had issues...quote from the e-mail...

';P.S. Was this forwarded from a friend? Enjoy all the advantages of the Cirque Club for yourself. Your complimentary membership is seconds away.';

The last sentence is a link to sign up. This makes it sound like good for all?? Make sure that you fill out your profile and list Las Vegas as one of the venues you are interested in.

  • cryptoapi vs capicom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment