Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anyone stayed at the newly renovated rooms at Mirage?

Hey,



has anyone here stayed in the new rooms at mirage? If so how are they and also, do you know what the likelyhood of getting one of those rooms is, when booking through a package site like usairwayvacations.com or expedia etc.. any info would be great. thanks



Anyone stayed at the newly renovated rooms at Mirage?


Just ask for one of the newly renovated rooms when you check in.





Lowrance has stayed in one of the rooms, I believe he posted up a link to photos he took of the rooms. Hopefully, he will see your post here and reply to your questions.



Anyone stayed at the newly renovated rooms at Mirage?


Hey!





We stayed in them in April, see my trip report, we thought they were brilliant. The photos on the website are spot on. We had booked a holiday through Virgin Holidays and when we checked in just asked if we could have them and they gave us 3 on the same floor. Think we were on the 5th floor.





The beds are SO comfortable and the TVs a really good size, nice bathroom and really spacious. I have stayed in MGM and Caesars before and it was by far better, enjoy!




Here%26#39;s my pics from room 17030 from last month:





good-times.webshots.com/album/563452898qEHidT





Just ask =)




Hi



Stayed in late May. I wonder who decorated these new rooms and why would they pick this brown color. It is decorated very modern like. Flat screen TV%26#39;s, very comfortable bed. Bathroom seemed a bit smaller now than before renovation??



All in all, rooms are nice nothing spectatcular, as long as you have a good deal they are worth it.




yeah, what my main concern is however, that they either don%26#39;t have any available when I check in or by chance I get stuck with an old room, which i definately do not want. Does anyone know approximately the completion % of these rooms in total? Cause I am planning to book in July. I was just asking cause I%26#39;d rather not take the chance and book somewhere else if I couldn%26#39;t get one.




Ill have to stay here in a renovated room next time. Judging by the upgrade, the only thing that they havent changed is the door.




We stayed in a renovated room over the Memorial Day weekend. My H asked about them and about getting a room away from construction noise and was given the option of paying $20 to upgrade and since we had a great rate, he jumped at the upgrade. The good news- when we checked out there was no charge for the upgrade. It was a nice %26amp; unexpected treat for our anniversary stay.





I need to get my photos posted, but I would say our room looked very much like Low%26#39;s room. I really like the modern styling and colors and the tv %26amp; bed were excellent. The only problem was that the bathroom was just as small as ever and featured the old tub, complete with a chip at the drain.





I don%26#39;t know what percentage of rooms they%26#39;ve completed, but I would definitely ask and be prepared to pay for an upgrade if necessary if you won%26#39;t be happy with an older room.


  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment