Saturday, April 21, 2012

CP Quarterly magazine free room offer... comments ?

I recently received the Caesars Palace Quarterly magazine offering me free rooms at CP, Ballys, Flamingo, Harrahs, IP, Paris and RIO.

I am not a ';high roller'; or big spender in any way, just travel to vegas once a year solo.

Anyone used these offers ?

any hidden fee%26#39;s or charges to know about ?

Thanks

CP Quarterly magazine free room offer... comments ?

We used it in May and stayed at Bally%26#39;s. No hidden fee%26#39;s or charges. Go for it!

CP Quarterly magazine free room offer... comments ?

We used it for the first time in May. Had zero problems and nothing hidden.

We gambled less than $200 to get these, so don%26#39;t be nervous, go for it!


Fairly unlikely you will get any comped rooms at Caesars Palace. They do have a disclaimer that states something like..';based upon availability';.


Following up on Art%26#39;s comments,

I%26#39;m sure you know just by looking at your offers, that it might cost you a little for Paris, and maybe more for Caesars. Sometimes it has CFR (Call for rate) for Caesars.

I waited until a week or so before I was going to leave, to book. All these comped rooms at Ballys, Flamingo, %26amp; Harrahs were gone, so I settled on IP. Clean room, worked for me. So book early for availability.

  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment