Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ballys shampoo and conditioner?

Do you know if Ballys has both shampoo and conditioner in their rooms, or the shampoo conditioner combo. I hate that stuff and need to bring my own if that is all they have. Thanks



Ballys shampoo and conditioner?


The Flamingo has both shampoo and conditioner in the rooms. Probably a safe assumption that Bally%26#39;s does also.



Ballys shampoo and conditioner?


the shampoo and conditioner are separate





I hate the combo thing too, don%26#39;t know how it works:)




Their bathroom amenities are very basic, shampoos and conditioners are separate, BUT small. Also the conditioners are pretty %26#39;liquidy%26#39; if you know what I mean, I%26#39;d bring my own or buy travel sized conditioner (the shampoo is ok, but conditioner doesn%26#39;t really %26#39;condition%26#39; the hair). They also have a tiny body lotion in the bathroom too, which is also liquidy.. it smells good though.




The ';Cheapo Vegas'; website gives some funny , irreverant hotel reviews. Each review has a section including '; What You Get Bottles of in the Bathroom';





According to them Bally%26#39;s gives you..... '; Shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash and lotion. It%26#39;s not that generic crap. This is honest to goodness brand name stuff with pretty smells.';









http://www.cheapovegas.com/index.php




I don%26#39;t know when they last updated Cheapo Vegas. Most of the other Harrah%26#39;s hotels have been switched to Gilcrist and Soames. Some have shampoo/conditioner combos and others have them separate. Either way, it%26#39;s not stuff I would use in my hair. I like their body products fine but their hair stuff does nothing for me.




We thought Bally%26#39;s shampoo/conditioner etc were great. No problems with it.




I usually bring my own but forgot my shampoo in Jan and used Bally%26#39;s and it worked great. They do give you separate generous sized tubes of shampoo and conditioner which is Gilchrist %26amp; Soames and they do replenish your supply daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment