Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Elvis Chapel

Hi there, just wondering if anyone has been married at the Elvis Chapel? me and my hubby to be will be getting married there on 16th August 2008 and was wondering if anyone had any experiences of getting married here that they would like to share.





Kind Regards





Julie xx



Elvis Chapel


Bump



Elvis Chapel


Hi Julie,





We weren%26#39;t married there, but we did renew our wedding vows there in 2006.





It cost us $224 and that included limo pick up and drop off from our hotel, 24 photos and video of the ceremony. ';Elvis'; walked me down the aisle and did 3 songs as well as photo ops after the ceremony.





It was great fun. My hubby is not a huge Elvis fan, but he enjoyed it too. It was something that I really wanted to do during our first trip to Vegas and I%26#39;m glad we did it!





The chapel itself was small, but the people were friendly. We did our ceremony late at night (10pm) so there weren%26#39;t many people around, but it was a good experience and I would recommend it.





Cheers,



Chups




Thanks so much for your reply, I was getting worried as I can%26#39;t seem to find many reviews etc on the place! Glad it all was good for you both, hope the same applies to us!





Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment