Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Special Summer Menus at MGM

All of the better restaurants at MGM are now offering summer menus. Here is the link for Craftsteaks summer menu but the bottom of the page has links to the other menus.

These offers end August,31. Hope some of you can use the info. :-%26gt;

Special Summer Menus at MGM

mgmgrand.com/dining/craftsteak-steak-house-s鈥?/a>

oops.

Special Summer Menus at MGM

Thanks Shrinkgirl. Those sound really good.


do you know if any of the other MGM properties (Mandalay, Bellagio) are offering summer menus?


Hi Shrinkgirl, I saw that too. I got $25. towards dinner at one of the restaurants with the summer menu with the promotion we booked with (the INB 180 promotion). The menus look pretty good and I%26#39;m sure we will try one of the restaurants.

Also Craftsteak has one of the better summer menus.


thanks, cool

I might finally eat at one of them


Just wondering, is this a new thing ';summer menus';, or a sign of the times because people are spending less on food?


Good question Myinfo, I bet the economy is why they are doing it. Better for us.


%26lt;spoken like greamlins%26gt; FooOoOooood Yum Yum....

Bright light bright light


You always make me LMAO Lowrance!


I just checked my reservation online and I%26#39;m not finding it very helpful. My discount code included a 35 dollar ';resort credit';. Since that is per room, we would actually get 70 dollars between us. That makes Craftsteaks summer menu particularly enticing. Is Craftsteak included on the list of restaurants that I can use the credit? On my original reservation, there was a list but I can%26#39;t seem to come up with it again. Help anyone?

  • what is web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment