Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Seats for Love

Hi all. I think we are going to go see Love, however I%26#39;m having trouble deciding what sort of seats we should get. I thought I remembered reading a few different places that pretty much all of the seats are good, however I remember someone else writing that they needed to be a little bit away from the stage to see something (don%26#39;t remember what).





These are the seats available closer to the stage:



Level Lower, Section 107, Row C, Seat 1-4





and these are available further up:



Level Upper, Section 205, Row S, Seat 8-11





and higher still:



Level Balcony, Section 305, Row DD, Seat 1-4





Thanks for your help.



Seats for Love


Are those the seats that are being offered as ';best available'; in the different categories when buying online?





Call the box office. That way you%26#39;ll get your choice of ALL the unsold seats and get to speak to somebody who%26#39;ll advise you on what%26#39;s good or otherwise. In my opinion you shouldn%26#39;t sit any closer to the stage than half way to the back of the theater. The balcony seats are fine - many people rate them as the best in the house.



Seats for Love


The 1st seats in Row C are bad, they are too close. Because so much of the action takes place ABOVE the stage, if you are too close you have to look up and you miss things. If you are higher up you have everything in your field of vision and get to see more. Don%26#39;t worry much about the section, it%26#39;s the row that matters.



The best seats would be above row L, so of your choices Row S would be best. But the balcony seats are still good and you might choose them for the price.




Most people would agree- don%26#39;t sit too close to the stage. I really don%26#39;t think there is a bad seat. The theater is in the round and very small. I sat in the very last row and I was happy-I had no problem seeing everything. I would sit there again.




I%26#39;ve seen it from the very expensive seats and from the balcony. I enjoyed it more from the balcony seats. You get a better view of the whole show.




Thank you all very much for your suggestions/recommendations. Got the tickets... now can%26#39;t wait to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment