Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stratosphere Grand or Executive Suite

Which one and why?





How can I get a discount specifically on these suites?





Is this adult ';topless optional'; pool a party or a bunch of guys gawking?





How often does the DART run by the Strat?





Thanks in advance for any advice and a big thanks for anyone giving me some direct advice on discounting these rooms. lol.



Stratosphere Grand or Executive Suite


I stayed in the exec suite in March. It is a great room. Very large, two windows, couch, tables and chairs, micr, fridge, mini bar, etc. Huge bath with a large jetted tub and glass enclosed shower. Mine had a great view south down the strip. oh and CLEAN too.



Sign up on the website for email promos if you havent already. I got a $99/night deal that included the room and 2 free show tickets.



The Duece bus stops out front on the hotel about every 15-20 minutes.



Cant comment on the euro style pool. I am thinking women were admitted free and men are charged.



Stratosphere Grand or Executive Suite


Thanks Jason. I will sign up for email promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment