Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Danny Gans

For some reason my father thinks DH and I will LOVE this show - but when I read the reviews I am left flat. Has anyone seen this show and would it be enjoyed by young 40%26#39;s?



Don%26#39;t want to waste $ but every time I go out to VEgas my dad tells me I MUST see it. We are coming out next week - any advice?



Danny Gans


The show is really entertaining. see it now before he moves and prices go up.



Danny Gans


moving where? and how much higher could they go to see a one man show?




We saw him last year and he was awesome. I%26#39;m not sure what we expected but exceeded our expectations -he has been named ';Entertainer of the Year'; and definitely deserves the recognition. Show appeals to all ages.




He is very entertaining. My husband and I, both in our 40%26#39;s have seen it 2 times and are seeing it again at the end of this month, when we are going with another couple who has not seen it!




Totally enjoyable!!! ';Dragged'; my husband and he had to admit he liked it........so did my 10 year old daughter. Danny Gans is movig to the Encore when it opens..I%26#39;m sure the tix prices will be higher.




Danny Gans will be the new headliner at Wynn. They are redoing the Spamalot theater for him.




We tried to see Danny Gans 3 times. The first 2 times, he cancelled his show (back problems).



When we finally saw him, we were hugely disappointed. Especially since our friends had raved about his show.



We thought, for $100 per ticket, we would be seeing something great.



He was, at best, just ok. I would probably see him again if the tickets were less than $40 each.



We are in our 50%26#39;s.




We are in the minority. We did not care for his show at all.




The most overrated and overpriced show in town in my own humble opinion.





';Entertainer of the Year'; - ????




Wife and I saw Gans when we were in our young 40%26#39;s. Most disappointing show we%26#39;ve seen in Vegas and we%26#39;ve seen a lot of shows in Vegas. Skip him.

No comments:

Post a Comment