Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Downtown and Peppermill?

I%26#39;m trying to get my bearings... I%26#39;d like to combine the Peppermill Fireside Lounge experience with our day spent Downtown. How best should we do this? Can we do this? I wanted to do a kind of ';old school Vegas'; day -- any other suggestions?





Thanks - this forum has been great for me planning this trip!



Downtown and Peppermill?


Do you have a car, or will you be cabbing it? I would plan to go to downtown, enjoy an evening of bright neon, good drink service, people galore (esp. on weekends), music and fun. Then, on your way back to your hotel or to the strip, stop at Peppermill Lounge (which is north strip, near Riviera). If you cab it, when you are finished you can either walk the strip back to where you are going, or go back to Riviera to catch a cab.



Downtown and Peppermill?


I guess it depends on how you%26#39;re getting around, but the Peppermill is next to thr Riviera so it%26#39;s not far from Downtown really. If you take a cab, you%26#39;ll need to got to the Riv. Valet to get another, if you use the Duece it%26#39;s the same basically.




Thanks - we%26#39;ll be cabbing it.




FYI, the Peppermill Lounge and restaurant are open 24/7 and I don%26#39;t personally think it matters what time you%26#39;re there, but you should definatly go. I%26#39;ve been once and am now completely addicted to the joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment