Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Will a Well-Dressed Female get free passes?

I love house, progressive and trance. I%26#39;ve done the research, and know that JET, TABU and Drais Afterhours are where I%26#39;m going this weekend? Is there any chance promoters will give me passes to these events if I%26#39;m dressed to the nines? Do they pass them out during the day, or just at the front of the club at night?



Will a Well-Dressed Female get free passes?


If you want, I%26#39;ll make a pass at you :o)







Bill



Will a Well-Dressed Female get free passes?


Both, I%26#39;ve had them stop me while walking through the hotel during the day or even when there have been lines to get in. If you are taking a cab, check with the driver, they have all sorts of freebee%26#39;s! Dress up! It does make a difference!




the attire doesnt matter as much as who is wearing the attire.




we need pics




I disagree if the attire matters to the person who%26#39;s wearing it. If you feel fabulous, then you are fabulous! Las Vegas is the perfect place to wear that outfit that you love but maybe doesn%26#39;t exactly fit in at home. Some of you will know what I mean!




My girlfriends and I were first timers in Vegas this past weekend and didnt really know what to expect when it came to free passes and that kind of thing. But we were just in the mall and hanging at the pool and a promoter came up and we got our name on the list for JET and Blush.. got in free.. free drinks, and then another night we got in free to all three night clubs at the palms.. which was so much fun. So ya, we were pleasantly surprised! So you can probably expect something like that too




';I disagree if the attire matters to the person who%26#39;s wearing it. If you feel fabulous, then you are fabulous! Las Vegas is the perfect place to wear that outfit that you love but maybe doesn%26#39;t exactly fit in at home. Some of you will know what I mean';









The doorman doesnt really care how fabulous you feel about yourself, he cares about how hot you really are.




Perhaps what Goodbeer is attempting to articulate is....



if the doorman sees a pig wearing nice lipstick, he%26#39;s not letting the pig in.



However if the doorman sees a ';hottie'; in a sweatsuit, shes in.



Its not so much the wrapping that matters as it is the package underneath.



Good luck to all who patronize these clubs and enjoy your stay.




Say you%26#39;re fiends with Paris Hilton




When you go to Vegas you a lot of women getting out their inner hoochie wearing clothes that don%26#39;t fit them and showing too much skin. They seem to like Studio 54.

No comments:

Post a Comment