Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Need advice on getting tix

My buddy and I are headed out in July, and we can score a 50% discount on two of the Cirque shows (mystere and Ka). So, I was wondering how plausable it would be to get good seats if we waited till we arrived in vegas, since we can only apply the discount in person. Any advice? Oh, and for clarification, by good seats I mean the ones in the section closest to the stage.



Need advice on getting tix


For Cirque shows don%26#39;t wait until you%26#39;re in Vegas. Get tickets in advance and if you can get discount through a deal so much the better.





I wouldn%26#39;t sit too close to the stage at any CdS production. You miss out on a lot. Get seats about half way back if possible.



Need advice on getting tix


Go here:





www.ticketmaster.com/summerofcirque鈥?/a>





Good luck!




Don%26#39;t waste your time with link in previous post. It%26#39;s from 2007.




I apologize...my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment