Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Downtown - Thanksgiving Dinner

Where is a good place downtown for Thanksgiving dinner? I was thinking that we could just go to MSS buffet, but I am sure the lines will be really long so I am thinking about a sit down restaurant. I am looking for a place that is around $25 per person, without drinks. My fiancee and mother will probably get steak, I will be the one getting the turkey dinner. Also, are the buffet lines long all day and night on Thanksgiving? Thanks.

Downtown - Thanksgiving Dinner

I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ve done a Thanksgiving Day buffet downtown, but I have been to the steak place at Golden Nugget for T-D dinner and to the coffee shop at Golden Nugget (Carson Street Cafe) for another meal that same day. We had reservations for the steak house, and no wait. We did not have reservations for Carson Street, and only a couple o minutes wait.

I did Orlean%26#39;s buffet one year on Christmas Day, and it was not too terribly crowded.

  • vb
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment