Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Airport Jackpot!!!

Wow! Just read that someone hit a Wheel of Fortune $.25 jackpot at the airport on May 10, 2008. It paid $391,979.





Anyone here want to ';fess up';? *lol* Actually, I%26#39;d love to know if the person was arriving or departing LV.



Airport Jackpot!!!


I bet it was someone departing hanging around the airport waiting for their flight.



Airport Jackpot!!!


Wow - how I would love something like that!





Live in Miami and as a lark recently went to one of the seedy ';slotsinos'; they have opened. It was like walking into a homeless shelter. Needless to say my hsuband said ';we are here so lets play something'; - I had a slight buzz so acquiesed.



After $60 we hit $2500 and then another $800 - so now at least I have some $ towards gambling in Vegas next week (maybe I can hit some kind of jackpot too)




WOW! And I thought it was great that I ended up with another $20 in my pocket after playing video poker in the airport because of a flight delay!





(I am now fully convinced that every airport should have video poker--what a great way to pass the time during a layover or delay!!!)




I wish it were me! That is the night my mother and I were leaving and she pointed out the 25 cent wheel of fortune machines in the airport. I had been playing them every night at the Golden Gate.




It was me =)





…webshots.com/photo/2016589370101286811IlHitz





Oh wait...you said WOF? Nevermind!




Believe it or not, actually two WOF jackpots were hit at the airport in 4 days last month!



www.kimosvegas.com/index.php… Now you may want to get to airport 3 hours before your departure flight :-)




Okay, Lowrance--- did you hit the red 7%26#39;s on the 5 cent machine or did you just find the machine after someone else hit it?





Wow, 2 jackpots at the airport. Maybe I%26#39;ll just hang out there and forget the strip. *lol*




Hey!!!! That nickel machine was my ONLY jackpot in two trips last year! It%26#39;s MINE!




Wow, sounds great. I should play the next time at the airport. Normally I don%26#39;t care about the machines at the airport because I spent to much in the city ;-)




We play VP at the airport, only when departing.





On the same trip I hit 4 deuces on a DW machine, and the wife hit a royal.

No comments:

Post a Comment