Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crystal ball question

We have rented a convertable for our visit. My only concern is that we took a late flight and wont be getting to the car rental until 1130 pm.





Look into your crystal ball and tell me:





1) Do you think there will be any convertables left.





2) If there are not any available do they refund me and give me a cheaper car rate ? or do I get stuck with the sedan at the convertable price?





thanks







Crystal ball question


1) most likely yes, it%26#39;s a speciality vehicle and the agency will know you have it reserved



2) call your agency and ask



convertible



Crystal ball question


Not enough information to compute.





But the Republican in me will answer anyway:





(1) Yes.





(2) No refund since you haven%26#39;t paid in full. You will get whatever they have at whatever price said vehicle is going for.




Ok, I am looking into my crystal ball right now. Getting clearer, clearer==aah=there it is--sorry, all convertibles gone. Looking into the cystal ball again to see what car you%26#39;ll get. Getting clearer, clearer, much clearer. Aah, there it is. You%26#39;re getting a Yugo.

No comments:

Post a Comment