Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Best Magician show ?

Would like to see a magic show in Vegas on our trip which ones would you recommend ?

Best Magician show ?

Of course the one and only... Lance Burton

Best Magician show ?

thanks


If you want a really good laugh as well as to see some magic then try Mac King - an afternoon show at Harrah%26#39;s and easy to get 2 for 1s or just very reasonably priced tickets. Coming from the UK you will be amazed at the cost. We paid direct and got to sit at the front.

He really is so funny.


Lance %26amp; Mac get my vote as well


I detest magic shows...but I actually love Mac KIng...more comedy than magic....Slotto


A good cheap show: Mac King.

Expensive: Lance Burton.


1. David Coperfield

2. Lance Burton


I%26#39;m not a magic show person - however, we saw Lance Burton and I was pleasantly surprised. It was a great show!


I%26#39;ve seen Lance Burton and Mac King. They are both pretty good. I guess that are really good if you are a magic buff. I REALLY liked the old Sigfied and Roy show. It was very bold and big. They made an elephant disappear. Nothing that big in any of the others -- although Lance does make a car disappear. I really didn%26#39;t enjoy Penn and Teller. I thought they were dull, but some people like them.


Mac King in the afternoon and Lance at night....both are excellent.

  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment