Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cirque du Soleil

I have decided to buy the tickets for Mystere but I have a doubt.



In the official web page they say they have shows for 7,8 of July but when I try to buy the tickets through http://www.smartervegas.com/ ( like you have recommended me ) because they have a discount of 35% they don´t give me the possibility of buying the tickets, and on the 9 of July I can get the tickets but in the official web page they say No Performance, so is there anything wrong with this? How can you explain that?



thank you



Cirque du Soleil


Hi,



Can anyone help with my question? Have I explained myself clearly? Thank you.



Cirque du Soleil


Could it be that Smartvegas.com only has a limited number and they are sold out for the 8th and 9th? Also, if the official website says there is no performance, I would believe them. Maybe a performance was canceled and smartvegas.com doesn%26#39;t know.





Most shows are ';dark'; at least one day a week.




I%26#39;ve just looked at the offer and it would let me buy tickets for the early show on July 7th. I%26#39;ve not looked at the other performances on your dates. Top priced tickets after discount are $67.93 plus $3.50 service charge.





The show is dark (no performance) on July 9th. This is an additional dark date on top of the regular weekly dark days.




Thanks a lot. The problem is that we are arriving on the 7 early in the morning , so I was looking for a show on the 8 or 9, but if it is the only chance I will try it again. So is it safe to buy through smartervegas.com,? I don´t to find surprises when I get there.





Thanks a lot for your help




Hi Blagger,





I have visited the smartervegas web page again and there is not the 7 of July in the list, where have you looked? Perhaps I haven´t looked in the right place. I can see the 8 but when I try to buy the tickets they say'; The event you asked for is not available at the moment.';. So I can´t buy through that page, what can I do?




ti.admission.com/adm/MYSTERERSUCC.htm…




According to Vegas.com%26#39;s page on Mystere, it is always dark on Thursdays and Fridays, as well as July 9th (and a few other random dates).





I am staying at TI and was looking to get tix for the 9th or 10th myself so this was disappointing!





On Saturday I therefore bought tickets for KA thru SmarterVegas.com, and it worked perfectly.





gc




Thanks a lot. Sorry about disturbing you. I made a mistake with the date, I was looking at June instead of July.



Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment