Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spa at Bally`s..any one heard anything?

Hi everyone. I will be heading with the family to Vegas for a week in July. In the past it has been 3-4 days and my feet are killing me, so I figure we are there longer this time so more walking and the time of year will make it worse so I am thinking of treating myself halfway through with a foot/leg massage. Not to much info on the Bally`s sight so I am hoping someone out there has a opinion.





thanks.



Spa at Bally`s..any one heard anything?


I used Bally%26#39;s many years ago, but it is just a standard Spa, it nice but if you want something extra special %26amp; that is the best IMO than try Caesars, their treatment, service, accommodation, is the best, you can check it out on their website to see if it meets your criteria for a massage.



harrahs.com/qua/treaments-massage-selections…



Have a great one in wherever you decide to have it done.



Spa at Bally`s..any one heard anything?


S/B the following



harrahs.com/qua/treatments-massage-selection…



Hope you find what you are looking for.




I%26#39;ve been to the spa at Bally%26#39;s several times and have always enjoyed my treatments there. Their prices are more reasonable than many other places on the Strip and they are much more laid back, which I love.




its been 2 yrs since,but my wife loved it when she went.

No comments:

Post a Comment