Sunday, April 15, 2012

Crying Kids!

I had to share an elevator on my way to the room with a crying, whinning kid. What a way to kill my beer buzz. I%26#39;m sure kid had a great time in Vegas looking at all the adults gambling, drinking, and smoking...



From me to you... please leave your kids at home.



Crying Kids!


Hey, crying kids are everywhere....deal with it, one day long ago that was you. Whether its a restaurant, an elevator, an airplane...you will get crying kids. LV does have a population, and that population does consist partly of children......





Not to mention there are a lot of weddings in LV and children are as much part of a family as any adult member, some people want their whole family there....





Plenty of places in LV to hang out where you will NOT see any kids....that is the beauty of it.



Crying Kids!


I had to share my elevator with an adult drunk,





from me to you.. please leave those adults home :)





sorry could not help myself





I could see being annoyed with a crying kid in a movie theather, but the elevator, just how long was your ride? Were you singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall and lost your train of thought?




I%26#39;m with you rawknee. Crying kids ARE everywhere whether we like it or not, but listening to people%26#39;s out of control children are NOT how I want to spend a minute of my trip. Leave the kids at home please. This is why I choose Vegas and not Disney World as a vacation...




PLEASE%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;PLEASE.....let%26#39;s not roast this old chestnut to death....AGAIN!




';just how long was your ride?';



Longest ride of my life. It%26#39;s never fun to listen to an out of control, spoiled kid... especially when I%26#39;m in Vegas.



';Hey, crying kids are everywhere....deal with it';



They are everywhere, but there are some places where they really shouldn%26#39;t be. I go to Vegas to have an adult vacation, where most of the activites and attractions are adult oriented.




I understand, rawkneee. I%26#39;ve had similar experiences. Elsewhere I expect it . . .




Popcorn anyone?





Lol





Drinks.... Cocktails...??? Drinks... Cocktails???





(Yes I take tips)




Pook... I%26#39;ll take a rum and coke, thanks for asking :)




The best way to deal with crying kids is to take them to a hotel pool at a place you are not staying at and then sneak them into your room. And do not tip anyone on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment