Saturday, April 21, 2012

Can't pull the Trigger

American Airlines showed up with a great fare ($198 each rt from Sat to Las, better than SWA) and we can get hotel for under $200 for four nights including a Friday night (MGM properties-but we keep telling ourselves it%26#39;s ';too soon'; since we just went in early May. This is for late July. Any one else ever struggle with this type of decision?



Can't pull the Trigger


I bet we all do!



Can't pull the Trigger


I%26#39;d love a tough decision like that!! Lucky you, that%26#39;s an awesome airfare!! Go and enjoy, it is never too soon to go back to Vegas, you know it%26#39;s not! ;-)




Naw Hitch, pull the trigger. Either that or get a bigger gun, LMAO




Pull the trigger man, you will find the cash somehow, it might change tommorrow.




I planned my September trip about 1 week after returning from my March trip. That being said, if you feel froggy, then pull the trigger. :-)




Hitch,





We went out for the SuperBowl in January, then took our daughter and went for Easter, now we are going



back in July, you should jump on the airfare while it is good. We struggled with these decisions, so many trips in such a short amount of time, but you can see the results.



Thanks for the tip on Dollar.com.





Deb




I go to Vegas every 6 weeks or so. It%26#39;s never too soon for me to return.



For me its a function of:



1. Will I be in town this weekend?



2. Do I have things I need to do around my house?



3. Anything going on in town this weekend that I want to do?



4. Anything going on in a town other than Vegas this weekend that I want to do?



If the answer to question 1 is yes and the answer to all of the other questions is no I often book a flight to Vegas.



Go for it and enjoy your stay.




Well, the kids gave us approval and it%26#39;s their money (inheritance). Mildred says it%26#39;s my call, this is while she%26#39;s playing fake slots on the desktop-money is really not a problem-but, but, but, am I a degenerate gambler?




Hitchie, you really want US to answer that? =)




I was waiting for Bridgefan to respond and chew me out. ';Why do you ask here? Only You can answer.....';

No comments:

Post a Comment