Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jersey Boys

Has anyone seen Jersey Boys in Vegas? Are there any bad seats in the house?



Jersey Boys


I have seen it in NY and recommended that friends see it in Vegas - they LOVED it but did not say anything about the seating - I do know they got 1/2 price tickets at one of the places that sells same day seats....



Jersey Boys


Have tickets for June 22nd. Seems to be a smaller theatre so shouldn%26#39;t be a problem for seats.



Interesting posts I%26#39;ve read say they haven%26#39;t been selling out, and people up in the cheap seats have been invited to sit closer.




Forgot to mention - when I saw Jersey Boys in NY - we decided last minute and ended up with Mezzanine seats (not our first choice) - however, I think you could see more from up in the second level (about 6th row) than from the Orchestra seats (and our tix were cheaper :) ).





The show is so much fun - and the visual is not necessarily so important in this show IMHO. You will leave there feeling so ';up'; -





Even my 6 and 10 year old daughters love the show CD (they did not see the show and I find it funny that they like Franki Valli music). We listen to it all the time in the car.





Will be in Vegas next weekend and was tempted to see it again but with so many other things to do and see, decided not to spend the $ to see it again.





Enjoy - and curious to hear your thoughts on the show!




I can%26#39;t wait to surprise dh next month with this show for his bday...the big 50. Do not know how great our seats are...but we will be fine. Slotto




Slotto -



the show will be a blast no matter where you sit!!!!



Have fun -




I saw it last month, it was a great show! I think any seat on the main floor would be good, not sure about the balcony seats. As a previous poster mentioned, it was not a sell out. We were in section 2, row V, seats 12, 13 and 14. Only 2 other seats were occupied in our row.




we saw it last week and it was a full house - excellent.




I was in the cheap seats and they moved me closer. All seats are fine.




Thank you everyone. I will let you know how I make out.




If you%26#39;re going to make out, stay in the back rows...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment