Saturday, April 21, 2012

Underground Home

For you Vegas locals....I recall seeing a snippet on a Travel Channel show last year about some underground home that was built that is now used for parties and meetings.





Is it open for tours at all or just corporate functions?





Lyle



Underground Home


http://www.activityplanners.com/venues.html Should answer your questions.



Underground Home


I believe I saw the same program. The home you are referring to was once owned by the famous ';Rat Pack'; and was a converted bomb shelter into a lavish celebrity retreat. However, I myself have been trying to obtain info on this home and haven%26#39;t had any luck. If you find out any more let me know.Good Luck.





Stephanie




I%26#39;m not so certain that the OP will even care too much about this three years down the line..... :-)




blagger, I don%26#39;t get it?




mgg42: Look at the date of the original posting ... it was from 2005.





If you Google ';Vegas underground house';, you%26#39;ll come with articles relating to the property (a private residence, but available to rent for parties, etc....)

No comments:

Post a Comment