Saturday, April 21, 2012

Paris Hotel - Eiffel Tower

Anybody know how much it costs to take the lift to the top, just trying to do a daily budget for the attractions we need to fit in, cheers



Paris Hotel - Eiffel Tower


We had a 2 for 1 coupon, I think we got it at check in at Bally%26#39;s, and I think it was $8.00. It was worth that.



Paris Hotel - Eiffel Tower


I recall it being about $9 for adults and $6 or $7 for kids.




OK thanks




It was $10 when we were there in April, 08.




$10 is correct.





vegas.com/attractions/鈥iffeltower.html




I went last week early afternoon and it was $10.00 but I found a $2.00 off coupon in one of the free coupon books you can find around town. $8.00 definately worth it.




Did this in late May and it was $12 each for adults. The coupons are usually for afternoons as the rush is for the evenings to witness the fountain show at the Bellagio and the strip after sundown for optimal picture taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment