Wednesday, April 18, 2012

50% discount at LV Hilton Spa

Part of a new Tuesday ladies day promo at the LV Hilton includes a discount on spa services.





The Spa – 50% off spa services and 25% off facial treatments – 12-6 p.m.



50% discount at LV Hilton Spa


Forgot to say that you may try the Tempo Lounge for a drink too. (If you are in the mood)





Ladies drink free - 6 p.m.-9 p.m



50% discount at LV Hilton Spa


Thanks! Any idea how long this will go on? My sis-in-law is going in Oct; she%26#39;d love this. Do they generally only run these promos for a month at a time?




and it%26#39;s a decent spa



i often suggest thi as an alternative to those who don%26#39;t want to spend the money needed at qua et al. On the pool level, nice staff, clean.




erica,





I would call the spa and prebook it at this rate. It looks like an ongoing promotion for the Tuesdays ladies day event.





I agree with Bridge on the spa. It%26#39;s a good spa with friendly staff and it%26#39;s less expensive than the strip even without the discount.




I have a question: Are the spa packages discounted, as well? I have a package booked at another spa, but I am thinking of changing it.





Also, I didn%26#39;t see it on their site, but do they do pedis?





Thanks,



Sis






thanks shrinkgirl, you always know the best stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment