Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Casa di Amore Drink Specials

I just got an email yesterday from Casa di Amore with two drink specials.



1. All their bottles of wine are 50% off every Sunday and Monday.



2. SUMMER SPECIAL: Through June, July, and August, from 4pm-6pm Mon through Fri, Ladies Drink Free.



My wife was just saying last night how much she wanted to go back there and how good the food was.



Casa di Amore Drink Specials


I got the email as well. We have reservation for July 19..Saturday..so It will not apply..I am glad to hear the food is good. I hope my dh likes it! Slotto



Casa di Amore Drink Specials


June 18th....I%26#39;ll be sucking down the freebies for an hour!





Thanks for the heads up!






Thanks Artemus!




Thanks Aretemus! That settles it we are going.




July 14. Celebrating Bastille Day the Italian way - 1/2 price wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment