Thursday, April 19, 2012

Clubs

I am taking my wife to vegas june 27-29. We are about 30 and are looking for some good clubs. Can anyone recommend some good clubs were we can go and dance and have a good time? We mostly like hip hop and top 40 music.



Clubs


Honestly, if it%26#39;s you and your wife I would avoid the newest clubs (LAX, Bank etc.). They will be extremely crowded and the most expensive.





I would try a place like Tryst or maybe Tao, if it%26#39;s in the budget, get a table and a bottle. They should let you get away with only one bottle and your wife would appreciate it...



Clubs


Tryst, TAO, Jet, Voodoo lounge, Studio 54, Pure, Rain, those likely are your best bet. I would also suggest you get bottle service as it will allow you faster entry as well as your own area to sit which is at a premium at nightclubs in vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment