Thursday, April 19, 2012

I went to Polly Esthers

Went to Polly Estheres on a Friday night. Only one dancing room was open. PLace was full, but probably not full enough to open other rooms. None-the-less, my wife and I (both in late 20s) had a great time. It was $40 to get in, but that included all-you-can-drink. The All you can drink menu was very good, all kinds of beers and all kinds of mixed drinks (maybe about 10 of each). The decor was good too, big Pac-Man screen showing 80s movies. It was fun taking a picture as part of the Brady Bunch and was able to say hi to Darth Vader. Restroom was different too, huge sink, strange set-up. Music was good too. A lot of fun 80s and 90s music (top 40), as well as some newer music too...



In Summary, really enjoyed myself, the $40 unlimited drinks (We must of drank two to three hundred dollars worth). Loved the music, ...only negative thing was the lack of people, not a big enough crowd to open the other rooms.



I went to Polly Esthers


Speaking of the people, were they all as young as you? We are looking for a late 40%26#39;s, but fun group.



I like to dance and my husband is a good sport, but we are certainly not cool enough for the hip crowd.



I went to Polly Esthers


There was definetly a mixed crowd there, but more of the ';younger-hip'; crowd. In your 40s... you wont be the majority, but you won%26#39;t be alone either.




What a deal for $40. I%26#39;m surprised it%26#39;s not more popular but I think the location is the problem.




I don%26#39;t think the problem is the location. The problem is they are not living up to their billing. It is one thing if they don%26#39;t open up all the rooms during the week. But if they don%26#39;t open up all the rooms on the weekend, then they%26#39;re toast. It%26#39;s a Catch-22 - They won%26#39;t open up all the rooms unless they get more people, but they will never get more people unless they open up the rooms like the 70s room that offer the music that is hard to find elsewhere.





If they don%26#39;t want to have all the rooms open they should just open the 70s and 80s rooms. You can dance to the more modern stuff anywhere and there would be no reason to go to Polly Esther%26#39;s for it.





I would hate to see this option disappear because of management stupidity.




I promote nightclubs in Hollywood and if we would not open a room because of capacity, we would be toast right there.





$40 for all you can drink though, wow, that%26#39;s a good deal. Still if you dont mind gay spots, those places have some $7 Liquor bust on certain nights.





I would be dead by now if i would be living in Vegas,lol




is it $40 per person?





also, where are the $7 liquor busts? not sure what a liquor bust is but it sounds cheap and fun...and i don%26#39;t mind gay bars.




Thanks for this review! I was thinking we would probably go, now that I know it%26#39;s all you can drink for $40, we%26#39;re definitely there! Hopefully in August, they%26#39;ll have all the rooms open...




Yeah, $40 a person is what I am thinking....still...I was thinking this would be the perfect place to go with my girl on our trip in a few weeks, but the draw is much less knowing that only one room will be open. We are staying during the week, so I doubt anything else would be open.





Trying to think of a cool spot to go ';shake it'; one night without going to the ';ultra hip ultra expens-ivo'; clubs. Kahunaville was fun, but a lil boring....




Ha! that last post is funn-y. I actual prefer a little culture...but hood rats, no

No comments:

Post a Comment