Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm unable to ';Click and Expand '; the Forums section!

For the last two days I have been unable to use the ';Click and Expand'; feature on the Overview Page of the Vegas and a few other Forums .( My Fort Lauderdale Forum still works fine for me.)

I get an ';error on page'; message at the bottom of the page. I have reported my problem to TA and sent them a Page Source printout,which they say they are using to try to isolate the problem, but they did say mine is the only report of the problem. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this here or any other Forum of late- or is it my Windows Vista?? I just love those Mac vs Vista commercials!

I'm unable to ';Click and Expand '; the Forums section!

I am unable to ';click and expand'; the forum section both at home and at work (ssshhh! don%26#39;t tell the boss)! :)

I'm unable to ';Click and Expand '; the Forums section!

I can%26#39;t click and expand the hotel reviews..also have windows vista


not working for me either


Same for me, I am glad you asked this, I started to, then thought it may just be me, but I can access it on other cities. Guess we all need to contact TA


glad to hear this too, thought it was my computer.


Lulu and Waltrip, wish you guys would expand yourselves to the Mega. We%26#39;re going to miss you.

Dot


Oh Dot, I%26#39;m going to miss seeing you all too! I will be in Portland, OR and I told John we have to buy a USA Today out there, because how can the Mega not be on the front page( someone did call them for coverage didn%26#39;t they...?)

I surely hope someone will play 23 ( preferably boxed) at the quarter roulette at the ElCo and of course have multiple slushie toasts to my memory ( well you guys need SOME excuse to toast don%26#39;t you!)

And I know you have so many big feasts planned, but do drop off for some burgers or Binions beans at the Snack Bar there when you get the munchies!

You all have done such a great job organizing this ( I have trouble getting a busload of middle schoolers to the art museum!)

I really think the Pentagon needs to turn their operation over to Dot and all the others- they are a well oiled machine!!

Oh, and I hope you all get that ';flair omelet maker'; guy at the Main Street Station Brunch- what a riot he is- on the other hand the Mega crew may just leave him speechless!

I won%26#39;t have computer available on the road, but I will be racing home on June 30 to read all the wild and crazy tales!! Las Vegas may never be the same!!


Lulu, wave to me when you%26#39;re in Portland - I%26#39;m a hundred miles down the 5 in Eugene.

Why are you in Portland? Need any suggestions?


So , are all of you with problems on Vista? That may be a clue that helps TA figure it out. I had trouble opening some review sections too, but that seems to be getting better- now it%26#39;s just the Forums- and not all of them- so far Las Vegas, Rome , Miami and Paris have problems ( what can I say I get around) and Orlando and Key West are fine.

I will let you know if TA e-mails me back again- they really responded quickly initially. If you contact them it helps if you find the page that won%26#39;t work ( the one that says error on page at the bottom), right click on it - choose something that says ';Page Source';, a bunch of computer gibberish will appear- then right click on that, select all, copy it and paste the whole thing on to your message to TA. They also want to know your operating system, browswer and whether you are dial up, dsl, able modem ( I%26#39;m cable modem ) etc.

I%26#39;m glad some of you let me know you%26#39;re experiencing it too - I really thought maybe I had messed up something- I also like to blame my ISP- Comcast - whom I would ditch in a heartbeat if I could find an alternative- our condo doesn%26#39;t allow the Dish ( at least not yet!)

Let me know if any of you hear back if you report it!


I can%26#39;t %26#39;click and expand%26#39; on XP or OSX.

  • hand cream
  • php web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment