Friday, April 13, 2012

Is it a hassle to use coupons at the buffets?

Just wondering, really looking to save some dollars this trip and I have some B1G1 coupons for Main street station, fremont buffet, harrah%26#39;s.....

Is it a hassle to use coupons at the buffets?

no

Is it a hassle to use coupons at the buffets?

Bridge just said it all.

Many people use coupons in

LV. Some people are comfortable using coupons some are not.

For me it%26#39;s not a hassle.


MSS and Fremont must be taken to the promo desk before you get into line.

Benny


At some of these places you have to wait in line to sign up for their players clubs. Sometimes the lines can be slow. You just have to decide whether it%26#39;s worth it to YOU.


Thanks....It is just that...I dunno...feel like a cheap-o...BUT I AM....Ah, what the heck, LV has sooo much of my money, may as well be economical this time, thanks again.


I use them when I have them. I never feel cheap and if I can save I always will use a coupon.


Why pay full price for something if you can get it cheaper? They want you to use the coupons- otherwise they wouldn%26#39;t have printed them.


I know this is going to come as a shock, but I love paying half for good meals. hehehehe

Adrixia, you and your friend hang around our bunch and you will save MEGA bucks.

Benny


Yeah Benny thanks a million......I just wondered if everyone like looks at you out of the corner of their eye or something!

I will be seeing you at the ';Frugal Slot Tournament'; on Sunday nite for sure!!!


As a buddy of mine always says ';Anyone can pay full price -- that%26#39;s the easy part!';. Especially for the buffets, there are many 2 for 1 (or 50%) coupons out there. Their clubs, ACG, Las Vegas Advisor and many print ads. It is automatic to the the cashier @ a buffet. You pay, they turn you over to a ';hostess'; and they walk to you to a table. Bada, bing!

Bob M

  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment