Thursday, April 19, 2012

Las Vegas Preview Studios at the Venetian

Has anyone ever checked out the preview studios at the Venetian? I wasn%26#39;t even aware of them but saw something about it on Smartervegas.com.





They say you can test out new slot machines, food, see movie trailers, and new TV shows. Just wondered if you%26#39;ve gone if you thought it was worth it or a waste of valuable Vegas time.





I%26#39;m just checking out all the free stuff to do since I%26#39;m going with my sister in August and she%26#39;s unbelievably cheap. She%26#39;ll probably faint when she sees the prices of food and attractions in Vegas, lol. Hopefully she%26#39;ll win a big jackpot on a penny slot machine and have some spending money, otherwise it%26#39;s going to be a boring Vegas trip this time.





I%26#39;ll take her to see the usual good free stuff, Bellagio Fountains, conservatory, etc. also inexpensive shows like Mac King%26#39;s show, etc. Just looking for something new that I maybe haven%26#39;t seen yet.



Las Vegas Preview Studios at the Venetian


I haven%26#39;t been to this but I want to check it out on my next trip. We did go to CBS City, or a name something like that, in the MGM. You get to preview a half hour show. You use a dial to give your reaction throughout the show and you fill out a questionaire at the end. This is free and they give you some coupons you can use at MGM for doing it.



Las Vegas Preview Studios at the Venetian


Thanks, kgouin. I wondered about the MGM one as well. We%26#39;ve stayed there a couple of times but somehow never managed to check that one out. Coupons to use in MGM? That would make it worth 1/2 hour of my time.




It was pretty cool we got to check out a potential tv pilot being filmed in vegas. think on the order of ';cops'; the whole thing took about 45 mins to an hour we watched the tv show and answered questions via a remote control about the show. for you time you got to choose between a free gondola ride, free admission into the wax museum or a $ 15.00 check. we opted for the wax museum tix.

No comments:

Post a Comment