Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Morton's $99 Special for 2

Yes, it is technically a chain that can be found in virtually every major US city. However, it is my favorite steakhouse in this category (Ruth%26#39;s Chris, The Palm, Del Frisco%26#39;s) and we eat at the location in Houston regularly.

For $99:

-two single cut fillets

-choice of two : shrimp alexander, crab cake, scallops

-two salads

-one potato side and one vegetable side to share

-two morton%26#39;s chocolate cake or key lime pie

Knowing how easy it is to spend 99 bucks in Vegas, I think this is a pretty good deal and I will be taking advantage of it. A certificate is required and can be printed off of mortons.com. Expires 6/30/08.

Morton's $99 Special for 2

That is a good deal, thanks.

A great many of the steakhouses in LV ARE chains or at least clones of the mothership, so no biggie.

Morton's $99 Special for 2

Yeah, I know, just trying to avoid the ';why eat at a chain when you are in Vegas'; guy.


Yum. Where%26#39;s Morton%26#39;s located in Vegas?


Thanks for the info. I printed out my certificate and made a reservation through opentable all through connecting links. Good deal. We ate there before and it was over $200 bucks for two people, so this to me is a deal.


Fleming is doing something very similar to this as well.


Thanks for sharing the info, that is a great deal.


I also have booked a reservation. It%26#39;s a great deal considering it%26#39;s 3 courses.


I went to the web site and it had the deal...but no mention of coupon or how to print it out..????


Ok found the coupon but it will not let me make a reservation past today...wierd...wanted to see if they had something tomorrow in Burbank...oh well!


Is there a Morton%26#39;s in Burbank now? I remember there was one down by I think Le Meridian (one of those French hotels, pretty sure not the Sofitel), but they had to call it Arnie Morton%26#39;s because there was already a Morton%26#39;s restaurant in LA - or am I misremembering?

  • change my eyebrow shape
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment