Friday, April 13, 2012

Place to dine 4th of July

Hi,





Does anyone have a few good suggestions on where to dine on the evening of the 4th of July?





I was thinking of Top of The World in the Stratosphere. How much would a 3-course meal for two with a bottle (or two) of wine be? The homepage only stated a minimum spend of $30 pr person.



Place to dine 4th of July


Fourth of July isn%26#39;t a huge deal in Vegas. Don%26#39;t expect to see lots of fireworks - New Year%26#39;s Eve is the night for that. As it%26#39;s the Friday of a holiday weekend it will be busy though.





Impossible to recommend places without knowing roughly how much you%26#39;re willing to spend and what sort of food. I%26#39;m not personally a huge fan of Top of the World though the view is great. Coming from Norway, just about any restaurant in the US will seem incredibly inexpensive to you guys.... :-)



Place to dine 4th of July


I agree with blagger. I was very disappointed with the food at TOW each time I ate there. The food wasn%26#39;t horrible- it was just O.K. and I don%26#39;t like to settle for o.k.





Are you eating there because you want to see a fireworks display?




If the food isn%26#39;t all that great I think I will skip it, thanks for the advice.





I was hoping for some fireworks but I didn%26#39;t expect it as I have heard that it isn%26#39;t a big deal.





I am willing to spend about $50-80 pr person including wine. I prefer French or Japanese, but if the standard is high I%26#39;ll eat anything (except at steak houses). Any other suggestions. Thanks.




found a really good restaurant in the miracle mile shopping centre called pampas,it is a brazilian buffet/carvery with a mixed hot/cold buffet followed by a parade of meats brought on skewers to your table and carved in front of you,includes turkey with bacon,gammon,lamb,beef,sausage,chicken,sirloin,they had a good wine list,food was $38 a head and wine reasonably priced

No comments:

Post a Comment