Sunday, April 15, 2012

Seating for Cirque's LOVE...

Are there bad seats? I mean besides the obvious %26#39;limited view%26#39; seats....





thanks!



Seating for Cirque's LOVE...


The seats I would avoid are those closest to the stage. It%26#39;s a show that%26#39;s much more enjoyable if you%26#39;re sat further back as this allows you a much better perspective of all that%26#39;s going on.





It%26#39;s not a large theater and the cheapest tickets are absolutely fine. Some people rate these as the best seats in the house.



Seating for Cirque's LOVE...


No, I don%26#39;t think there really are any bad seats. There are things going on around and above you so you don%26#39;t want to sit too close to the stage. The theater is in the round and small. I sat in the very last row and I was happy with the seat-I had no problems seeing everything.




thanks guys!




i would agree, I actually just saw LOVE the other day and what a great show. I sat inthe balcony seats and theyr were great. The really close seats are more expensive, and not as good. I would recommend buying those in advance becasue they sell out all the time. Here is the link. They might even have a special going on.





…atdmt.com/MGM/…


  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment