Thursday, April 19, 2012

Star Trek Convention

As a Star Trek fan, I was pleased to see that the convention was taking place whilst I would be in Vegas in August this year........then I checked the prices !!!!! Up to 140 dollars for an autograph !(I thought they were free!);and 300-400 dollars for a three day pass.





Has anyone ever been to a convention ?





Is it worth anywhere near the asking price ??



Star Trek Convention


First, If you are nuts over autographs OK. But if not don%26#39;t waste your time or money. The only pass I see that expensive is the Prefered seating for the weekend. General admission is only $30 some days. I got an email from them saying the single day tickets are now on sale. Creation.com has the tickets.



We are considering going. We just got back from Vegas last week. We have been to the Denver conventions. I think they are worth it. You may only want to go 1 day. The website has the schedual so you can chose the people you want to see.



Star Trek Convention


Had to visit my email again.



5 days general admission $149.



General admission $30 Wed-Thur $35 Fri, Sat, Sun



http://creationent.com/cal/stlv.hmt#tix




Thank you very much ! If you are there, I may see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment