Thursday, April 19, 2012

thank you trip advisor friends!

I have been checking this board for months on suggestions for my next Vegas trip. I just arrived at the Signature today. Fabulous! I saved money by renting from someone on vrbo and just had my online groceries delivered. It has been fabulous so far. Thank you everyone who has helped me plan this.





Tracy



thank you trip advisor friends!


I always learn something new when I check the Vegas forum.. I%26#39;m so addicted! It%26#39;s true that people are very helpful, and please report back and tell us how your trip went!





Have fun! I%26#39;m jealous.. :)



thank you trip advisor friends!


Yes, have a great time...and this forum is very addictive...I%26#39;ve been a member only a year and see how many posts I have?...lol




Very glad you found the forum useful and have started your trip off well. Now get the heck off your computer and start vacationing!

No comments:

Post a Comment