Friday, April 13, 2012

United and US Airways customer... bring extra$

www.9news.com/news/article.aspx鈥?/a>





American isn%26#39;t alone anymore..





I couldn%26#39;t care less about the free drinks going, but 15 bucks a bag? yuck!







I like to fly on Southwest, this next trip I%26#39;ll be on United.. somehow it was far cheaper..



United and US Airways customer... bring extra$


Get used to it Pook, it%26#39;ll get worse before it gets better.



United and US Airways customer... bring extra$


But 15 dollars can ge me a slushy.....Meh I can carry on everything!




PAY TOILETS....Coming soon, to a flight near you!!!




How about that aisle or window seat you all want? Get ready to open your wallets, lol




jetBlue is still business as usual. They are now charging more for the extra legroom (38';) seats, but the regular seats still have 34'; which is roughly 2 or more inches more than everyone else in coach. Unfortunatley for you Pook, I think I was on the only JB non-stop from DEN-LAS... ever.




Doc.. I didn%26#39;t think JB flew from Den to Las!




They don%26#39;t.... usually, but when you sit at JFK for 5 hours waiting for deicing and have to get fuel somewhere they do. That%26#39;s why I said I was probably on the only flight that has done that. lmao




Air Tran is now charging six bucks to request an aisle or window seat....you may get it for free but to request it it%26#39;s six bucks each way...

No comments:

Post a Comment