Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Valet parking ... seriously!

I was just reading through some old threads ... I can%26#39;t believe you can valet park at most hotels on the strip! Does anyone have any horror stories to share about this. For some reason I am nervous about using valet parking ... should I be?

Valet parking ... seriously!

Yes, you can valet park for free at the strip hotels-just tip when you get your car back.

Why are you nervous? No, you shouldn%26#39;t be. I have have been using valet parking (and self-park) for 16 years (over 60 trips to Vegas) and I don%26#39;t have a horror story to tell. I am sure there are horror stories out there-as in any other situation- but why worry about them?

Valet parking ... seriously!

Hi

We have valet parked loads of times and never had a problem. I don%26#39;t see what you are worried about, I would think it is more likely to be problems with self park although again we have never had a problem.

Clive


Don%26#39;t be nervous. Valet is the only way to go in Vegas. It%26#39;s free except for a tip. These guys park a million cars a day. Has there been damage? I%26#39;m sure there has but it%26#39;s just as likely that someone will hit your car in the self service parking garage.


I don%26#39;t know why I%26#39;m worried either! I won%26#39;t be anymore! We have only ever used self parking, but we are taking my parents on our upcoming trip, and they don%26#39;t like to walk from the couch to the fridge, never mind all over Vegas! Thanks for the feedback! 5 more sleeps till Vegas! (Can you tell I%26#39;m excited - that%26#39;s a lot of exclamation points!) LOL


THe valets park far better than I can


i%26#39;ve done both, on the strip and DT, valet is easier. and it%26#39;s kinda cool to go in and have the pizzazz of the valet and lobby area of the hotel for first timers. have a great time


i%26#39;ve done both, on the strip and DT, valet is easier. and it%26#39;s kinda cool to go in and have the pizzazz of the valet and lobby area of the hotel for first timers. have a great time


I%26#39;m going to feel all rich and special ... can%26#39;t wait!


goat, please remember to tip them, especially if they are running for cars in 100*+ heat. $5.00 works.


';$5.00 works.';

So does $2. :)

  • cryptoapi vs capicom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment