Sunday, April 15, 2012

Venetian - Rebate Check Promo

I had read a few weeks back where some folks got an invite in the mail from the Venetian, for 25% slot credit if they cashed their Stimulus check there.





Since I%26#39;ve never played there, I never got the promotion. After calling the players club this morning, I found out I%26#39;ll need an invite, otherwise they will not honor it. Does anybody have one they%26#39;ll be willing to send to me? Do they appear to be transferrable?





Thanks for your help - Chad



Venetian - Rebate Check Promo


In most all invite%26#39;s they are usually not transferrable.



Venetian - Rebate Check Promo


Chad-I do not have the invite, but I can tell you that these mailings are usually generated from Players cards, and you need your card and a photo ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment