Friday, April 13, 2012

Your favorite Vegas songs

I%26#39;m putting together a cd tonight for my trip to Vegas tomorrow. I want to put together a collection of songs that have a classic vegas feel. Any thoughts? What song always make you think of Vegas?



Your favorite Vegas songs


viva las vegas!



Your favorite Vegas songs


your songs by elton john




chicago song all that jazz




thank you ... thank you ... thank you!




Pretty Vegas-INXS





Lucky Be A Lady- Frank





Ain%26#39;t That A Kick In The Head-Dean




Oops..That%26#39;s Luck Be A Lady




My vote also has to go to %26#39;Pretty Vegas%26#39; by INXS also.




pink floyd - money




Let%26#39;s go to vegas- faith Hill



Leaving Las Vegas- Cheryl Crow



Money- Pink Floyd



I love this Bar- Toby Keith



Queen of Las Vegas - B52%26#39;s



Margareitaville- Jimmy Buffet





Marge






a Little Less Conversation - Elvis





Luck Be a Lady - Sinatra





The Way - Fastball





Do a search, there are lots of fun threads on this topic in the archives :) One of my favorite topics, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment