Friday, April 13, 2012

Best show in Vegas?

My huband and I will be there from Jul 31-Aug.4th. Unfortunately, this is during a dark date period for LOVE.





My husband and I are in our late twenties.





Any recommendations? We%26#39;ve never been to Vegas. Thanks!



Best show in Vegas?


';Best'; show is merely a matter of personal choice.



In what genre are you interested?



Best show in Vegas?


Probably something musical....not magic or comedy.




Mama Mia is musical, story of Abba.





However, I think what you might really enjoy would be Mystere at TI, it%26#39;s fabulous and the original Cirque de Soleil show in Vegas, still going strong.




We watched KA and Crazy Horse Paris on our first trip to Vegas in last month.





I really liked KA. So I recommed this one.





Crazy Horse Paris was good and entertaining but not for you if you don%26#39;t want to see topless. Very tasteful nudity though.





I am not as seasoned as some other poster but those are my 2 cents.





Have a great time.





Dee




I would definitely choose another Cirque show. I have seen Love, Mystere, O and Ka. Mystere remains my favorite because I think it has the most WOW moments. Love was fantastic but it wasn%26#39;t a typical Cirque show. I liked O but I didn%26#39;t think it was as good as Mystere. I didn%26#39;t like Ka at all- it just didn%26#39;t hold my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment