Friday, April 13, 2012

Playboy Club

I have read the reviews and searched the archives and have not found my answer.





Can I visit the Palms at like 4 in the afternoon and look around the Playboy Club? Despite being 23, I am not much of a partier and honestly, would not fit in with the skinny pretty girls. I love Playboy and all things associated and would love to see the Club. I also heard the tables are min $100 and I couldn%26#39;t afford that, but I could do $25. If they are open in the afternoon, are their mins lower?





Thanks.



Playboy Club


I haven%26#39;t been but according to vegas.com, Playboy opens at 8pm.





http://www.vegas.com/nightclubs/moon/





Don%26#39;t worry about those skinny, pretty girls - you%26#39;re as good as they are. If you love Playboy you%26#39;ll probably really regret not checking it out.



Playboy Club


From what I%26#39;ve heard, the only girls at the Playboyclub are the ones who work there. The clientele is mostly males HOPING to see a girl. That being said, My wife %26amp; I are going on the 4th of July.




The Playboy club is boring. It%26#39;s probably about 2,500 - 3,000 sq ft (not counting the elevator and escalator areas).. the room is a big rectangle with a couple of gaming tables and slot machines. About 1/3 of the area are tables for bottle service. The playmates don%26#39;t come out til around 8:30pm or so. And in Vegas, they aren%26#39;t any hotter than a girl you%26#39;d see walking down the strip. Table limits are high.. Playboy club does have a really nice view though, i%26#39;ll give it that. Also Playboy club allows you to also go to the Moon nightclub.. which is a good spot tues nites and weekend nights. I don%26#39;t believe it%26#39;s open at 4pm.




Perhaps they would be willing to arrange a brief tour for you. For example, you could tell them that you have some friends interested in getting table service there on an upcoming trip and wanted to check out the layout. I would call Palms and ask for a club host who might be able to help you.




great idea! Thanks stratton.





I will see if it fits into my schedule and perhaps if I am winning I%26#39;d love to try and play there. I don%26#39;t care much for the ';club'; scene. I just want to see the Playboy stuff... the bunnies, the dazzle, and I love men. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment