Wednesday, April 18, 2012

check in at signature

Where do you check in at the Signature. I assume it is not at the MGM but there are three towers to choose from!



check in at signature


You check in (surprisingly enough) at the Signature%26#39;s front desk. Same place whichever tower you%26#39;re in or hoping to be in.



check in at signature


I will assume you mean tower 1.




Signature is gated. When you drive in, you%26#39;ll stop at the guard gate, give them your name, and they will direct you to 1 of the 3 towers, whichever one your room is located in. Each tower has a separate lobby/checkin.




Thank you Blossom for the most knowing reply. That answers the question clearly!




you are very welcome! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.




Confused me a bit the first time. Each tower has it%26#39;s own valet and own front desk. The tower%26#39;s are so close together I%26#39;m not sure why, they probably could have got by with one.





I rented through VRBO and probably my only beef with the owner is they did not tell me which tower I was in even though I asked. The guard directed me to tower 3. It turned out my room was in tower 2. Not a problem but it did take slightly longer to get my car the first time I had valet retrieve it (I went to 2 valet, probably should have went to 3 the 1st time).

No comments:

Post a Comment