Thursday, April 19, 2012

extra charges at the Signature at MGM Grand

I know about the resort fee of $15.00 per day but I keep reading that others have been charged a $35.00 cleaning fee (isn%26#39;t the maid service included in the cost of the suite???) and errors in their billing.





What have others found at this place? Are these mistakes to be expected or is it random?





I would appreciate any advice you can give me about this.



extra charges at the Signature at MGM Grand


I stayed for a week in March and my bill was fine.



extra charges at the Signature at MGM Grand


I believe that if you book the Signature privately, such as through VRBO.com, you may be charged the cleaning fee depending on the contract. If you book directly through the Signature it should be included in your room rates.




I doubt any established hotel makes billing errors on purpose. Do you really expect to find errors on your hotel bill?





The cleaning fee would only apply when booking directly through an owner.





I personally have never had anything but excellent service and a correct bill at the Signature.




Thank you for all your messages. I didn%26#39;t really think that the Signature (which seems to be voted number one) has problems. Its always best to ask though when you see write ups that give negative points.





I am really looking forward to stay there. It looks great.




I booked through a private owner. The rate included the extra charge for the cleaning fee. The room rate charged by the owner and the ';resort fee';paid at check in to the Signature. About 35% lower rates that the signature site.

No comments:

Post a Comment